Cogsdale is seeking talented and motivated Software Implementation Consultants to join our Professional Services team, installing Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) for government and utilities.
What can a Software Implementation Consultant expect?
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment on concurrent large projects
- Responsibilities include overall business analysis, creation of project deliverables, training and system configuration
- Working closely with both clients and development team members to achieve client goals
- Travel at least 50%, though actual amount will vary by project
- Opportunity to work remotely Additional responsibilities may include client training, customer support, program documentation, product testing and demonstration.
Our employees enjoy a casual work environment that offers comfort while providing superior service to our customers. We offer a comprehensive benefit package as well as other additional “Perks”!